Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hate the song, love Wanye's line.


Best Bros



Best best bros


"rapper Lil Wanye was presented a Louis Vuitton briefcase containing $1 million dollars by his mentor co-founder of Cash Money Records, Bryan ‘Baby’ Williams aka Birdman. The rapper reportedly was stunned after he opened up the case that was given to him which left him almost in tears."

??

Anyways...


Song sukxxxxxs, but Wayne's line at 3:42, "Better wear a latex, 'cause you don't want that late text, that 'I think I'm late text'" is ridiculous.

The line before that:

Why would she? She probably be the odd cookie

In the plastic bag 'bout to get crushed by a building

I flushed out the feeling of, me bein the shit

'cause I was leavin skid marks on, ev'rywhere I sit

may be some of the most nonsensical lyrics I've ever heard.

I guess that's Weezy F. for you.


Gotta love him for this one though:


nonoudontgetit here is your damn summer jam. A chorus of "I wish I could fuck every girl in the world"? What else do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment