Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV?

Parusing cable tv for the first time in a long while I fell upon the MTV Movie awards show. I'm in LA and it was already 1 AM and I couldn't sleep so I decided to watch.

I caught the girl from Twilight accepting her award.



And you know what I kind of liked how ambivilant to the whole proceeding she seemed in her acceptance speech. This was compounded by the promotional spot for the movie Grown-Ups that preceeded her award.

After seeing how hard and utterly shamelessly and without an ounce of humor Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, and Company have been trying to push their movie Grown-ups lately,(see NBA Finals)

">


I thought 'maybe there's something to her ambivalence to this whole proceeding'.

But then I saw that the NYTimes made fun of her lack of emotion. And So I decided I had been wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment